Well, first of all, check this out: http://teenadvice.about.com/od/hesaysshesays/a/hesayshesay8.htm
Right.
BTW that's completely unrelated to what this post is about. So here's the thing: Life is becoming too busy to keep TCB going, and I'm going to have to take a break. Since I don't have any assurance that I'll be any less busy later than I'm beginning to be now, I can't promise if I'll be back.
However:
1. The Twitter account will be active always, and since my web browsing won't stop, I'll continue to use it to share interesting stuff from around the web.
1. The Twitter account will be active always, and since my web browsing won't stop, I'll continue to use it to share interesting stuff from around the web.
If you like you can subscribe to the RSS feed to the Twitter stream here.
I also use my personal/primary Twitter account (@sudeep1110) to ramble and share noteworthy tidbits.
2. Readers are welcome to share their own delicacies. Write me an email (thecreativ3bee@gmail.com) or better still, mention @thecreativ3bee on Twitter.
3. Here's one of my recent clicks to soothe your eyes. :)
Oh, and by the way why did I stop after exactly 40 posts?
40 is the only number to have the linguistic property of having its letters in the alphabetical order.
:D
Also, since this post is coming at the right time, I'll just go ahead and drop your way a few goodies:
Inspiration: http://onewithnow.com/2011/07/a-life-without-a-past/
Laughs: http://www.makeuseof.com/tech-fun/awkward-moment/
Time-waster: http://www.did-you-knows.com/
Quick and fun trivia: http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/93858
Geeks, rejoice: http://www.pokki.com/ [Really cool.]
Surprise!
And a few quotations I recently read and loved:40 is the only number to have the linguistic property of having its letters in the alphabetical order.
:D
Also, since this post is coming at the right time, I'll just go ahead and drop your way a few goodies:
Inspiration: http://onewithnow.com/2011/07/a-life-without-a-past/
Laughs: http://www.makeuseof.com/tech-fun/awkward-moment/
Time-waster: http://www.did-you-knows.com/
Quick and fun trivia: http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/93858
Geeks, rejoice: http://www.pokki.com/ [Really cool.]
Surprise!
“I am easily satisfied with the very best.” ― Winston Churchill
“I never think of the future. It comes soon enough. ” ― Albert Einstein
“A hedge between keeps friendships green.” ― German ProverbI look forward to seeing you all again very soon. :)
Till then,
Cheerio.