GUYS! Can you believe it's the end of 2010 already? I totally cannot. :D
1. Word
indolent, adjective
Definition: lethargic and not showing any interest or making any effort
Example: The indolent boy, on a really good day, can be forced to help with chores.
(The word is also used in pathology to mean causing little or no pain, relatively inactive or benign―an indolent tumour.)
2. Trivia
This might be a little late, but who cares? :P
"Jingle Bells" was written for Thanksgiving, not Christmas. The song's original title was "The One-Horse Open Sleigh."
3. Link
Here's to winter! http://webdesignledger.com/inspiration/beautiful-examples-of-winter-photography
4. List
Ooh! This is BIG. The Top 10 Everything of 2010. From iPhone apps to tweets to toys to news stories, and more. Like I said, BIG. http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/0,28757,2035319,00.html
5. Web App/Download (s)
Let's see if you can help bookmarking this ultimate cheat sheet: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/3-common-solutions-fix-windows-computer-freezing/
6. Quotation
“A permanent state of transition is man’s most noble condition.”
- Juan Ramon Jimenez
7. Green-it!
I ran into this somewhere, and the title was so happy that I just had to share it: http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010/12/9-species-that-returned-from-extinction-in-2010-slideshow.php
BONUS:
http://mashable.com/2010/12/30/top-shared-web-pages/ Check 'em out. Some were rather unbelievable. :)
That's all from me for now. Thank you to all the websites/blogs that have helped me pool the content. I have no intention to infringe upon any copyright/trademark rights, or claim ownership to any content shared.
Please continue to send me your feedback―it means a lot.
Enjoy yourselves, and have a very happy new year!
Rise. Shine. Smile.
Thanks,
@thecreativ3bee