Hello, folks!
1. Word
frowzy, adjective
Definition: rhymes with drowsy, means messy
Example: The frowzy professor left people shocked with his immaculate appearance at the prom.
2. Trivia
A single guy was responsible for two of science's most "convenient" finds in the twentieth century: the use of CFCs as refrigerants and that of leaded petrol to get rid of knocking. He had a name too, by the way: Thomas Midgley, Jr.
3. Link
I ran into this a while back; definitely can bear a late share: http://lifehacker.com/5684996/what-alcohol-actually-does-to-your-brain-and-body
4. List
Ooh: http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-lost-cities.php
5. Web app
I forgot to retweet this earlier on. Anyway, free 5 gig online! :D Only another option out of many though. http://goo.gl/fb/rChZ7
6. Quotation
“No entertainment is so cheap as reading, nor any pleasure so lasting.”
- Lady Mary Wortley Montagu
7. Green-it!
These are not boring, I assure you: http://notsooutstanding.blogspot.com/search/label/GREEN
That's all from me for now. Thank you to all the websites/blogs that have helped me pool the content. Please continue to send me your feedback―it means a lot.
Enjoy yourselves!
Rise. Shine. Smile.
Thanks,
@thecreativ3bee