Friday, May 7, 2010

TCB # Noble Neon

1. Word
impetuous, adjective (im•PECH•oo•uhs)
Definition: 1. Acting impulsively or without thought 2. (literary:) violent and strong
Example: As a youth, Jane was impetuous and did little planning.

2. Trivia
About half the geysers (hot water springs) on Earth are located in Yellowstone National Park.

3. Link

4. List

5. Web app
Naked Alarm Clock: This one's one of my favourite online alarm clocks, with an unforgettable name. It's very simple and very customizable and flash-based, so even if you get disconnected it'll bug you with its sonorous tones.

6. Quotation
“In the course of my life, I have often had to eat my words, and I must confess that I have always found it a wholesome diet.”
- Winston Churchill

7. Green-it!
Blog recommendation: Little Green Blog; "Green blog on how to go green, be eco friendly, enjoy natural wellness and live sensitively in the environment."

That's all from me for now. Thank you to all the websites/blogs that have helped me pool the content. Please continue to send me your feedback―it means a lot.
Enjoy yourselves!
Rise. Shine. Smile.

Thanks,

P.S. Neon, a noble gas, is a chemical element, has the atomic number 10. Neon is also the colour of the free loofah I got with the shower gel that I started using a few days back. And neon is also a cute word.